View Single Post
Old 01.01.2019, 10:11 AM   #50586
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_

@claire & severian:
if you like Silver Mt Zion please do also check out Vic Chesnutt's album North Star Deserter.

Yeah, I know the album and I do like it. Members of ASMZ and GYBE participated in the recording, or the writing or something. But I’m not as into most of ASMZ’s stuff — or things like North Star Deserter — as I once was, because holy Christ is it some dark and depressing stuff. Like wow.

At this point in my life, I have to tread carefully around such exquisitely sad stuff. But still... yeah, that’s a good album that I forget often.

“Everything I Say” has the exact kind of explosive fuzziness that appeals to me. When I’m in the mood for such a thing, that is.
Severian is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|