View Single Post
Old 12.18.2018, 09:08 AM   #11314
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Actually no idea who they'll get to replace him. I know they've said it's gonna be a caretaker manager til the end of the season and then the proper manager after that. However, I just don't buy they're gonna entrust Carrick with the caretaker. With the way things are in terms of sponsors and so on the board will be desperate to make sure they get AT LEAST top 6.

As bonkers as it sounds, I can honestly see Del Bosque till the summer.

Carrick has it till they apparently bring in a caretaker manager for the rest of the season. God knows who that'll be. Del Bosque? Well he's out of work but I can't see it. Personally I'd just give it to Carrick till the summer. Then there'll be the debates who the proper replacement will be. Zidane? Poch? Simeone?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|