View Single Post
Old 12.06.2018, 01:45 AM   #414
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I already blocked you, but I read this on the e-mail notification and I had to come back ("Just when I thought I was out...") to point out the complete insincerity and hypocrisy of your little-bitch "Ooohhh, seriously Soup, I'm so sorry, I really really apologize" HORSESHIT from last week or whenever the fuck it was.

I apologized to you because I had thought it was my bi-polar disorder which made me originally snap at you. Then I realized you're the only person here I've ever personally had a problem with. Turns out you really are a dickwad.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put my ear directly up to Chelsea Wolfe's anal cavity and experience that true lossless fidelity as she fills my tympanic membrane with her fecal dump. It's too bad you blocked me, or I'd let you join. Keep repeating your unavailing life cycle of posting highly compressed Youtube streams of benign tunes all over this site and then belittling others for listening to Spotify though. mmfwcl

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|