View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 03:13 PM   #50092
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
SO, followup, yes i watched that last night and it was great.

massive impact: is that why you moved out to the sticks?

we tried that for a few years (living like tasmania guy) but the economics didn't pan out at the time. perhaps at another opportunity.

i'm not as much a misanthrope as those people, but... i could be convinced haaa haaaa haaaa.

anyway, this is my issue with metal-- one side of me is already that way. the other side says BEWARE DANGER, FUCKER.

i've had... *cough cough* "experiences".

anyway, now gotta listen to the various bands/tracks advanced here.

I suppose I can relate to the isolationism to a degree but nowhere near to the degree that they take it.

I dunno, I just really appreciate their commitment to what they do, their need to do it, even if that need clearly doesn't always come from the healthiest of places - especially in the cases of Leviathan or, in particular, Xasthur. Either way I suppose I just find their absolute lack of cynicism and zero-tolerance for bullshit, enormously refreshing, when 99% of music that I see being produced right now, or culture generally, seems to be comprised of almost nothing else.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|