View Single Post
Old 11.13.2018, 10:58 AM   #23080
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
there is only one interpretation, and it is not an interpretation. it is purely a 2 hour long allegory of what the loved ones of a creative "genius" have to suffer. OLD story, OLD ideas, BORING AS FUCK, and plainly obvious from the initial get go.

That wasn't the interpretation I was thinking of. I'm not gonna say it here because I don't wanna spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but ... if that's what you thought it was about then yeah, it probably would come over as a bit shit, never mind utterly incoherent. No wonder you thought the Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer characters were red herrings if that's all you thought the film was about.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|