View Single Post
Old 11.12.2018, 11:29 AM   #23062
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
even more pointless thn Black Swan.

The entirety of this "Mother" film could have been done much more effectively in a 30 minute twilight zone episode. what a PIECE OF SHIT.

Imagine a 2 hour movie where all you see is someone's wife taking a shit, then the shit turns to softer shit, then it becomes full on diarrhea , then it becomes just hot waste liquid rot spewing out of an asshole, and then at the end you are told, "This was all an allegory for what happens when you do not feed your wife like you feed yourself."

so fucking STUPID. I wold have pissed all over the movie screen had I been forced to watch this in a theater. literally whipped out my cock and pissed all on the screen.....