View Single Post
Old 11.12.2018, 10:44 AM   #23061
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

woke up with wife at 4 AM, cooked two perfect ribeyes, and mushroms, feasted, and then sat to watch this....

what a fucking piece of shit. GODDAMN I hate shit like this. Stupiud, stupid, navel gazing nonsense, just showing visually allegorical scenes and images to try and be deep about how fukcing horrible writers/artists/creatives are with the people around them. what a fucking wankathon. so stupid. so obvious. Pointless, even to anyoen who had never seen trhe various films and horror tropes this stupid movie ripped off. what a fucking pathetic piece iof shit. I could spend all week ranting about every specific detail of this stupid stupid stupid movie./ Like an even more pointless David Lynch self-flagellation....

Hahaha! Why am I not surprised you hate this. For what it's worth I enjoyed it. A lot.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|