View Single Post
Old 08.02.2006, 04:22 PM   #136
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
for a long long time it used to be bonnie tyler - total eclipse of the heart, but that somehow has become more acceptable ever since i heard the v/vm version)

foreigner - i wanna know what love is

anything by meatloaf, but especially i will do anything for love (it's not only annoying, but it's really long as well)

shania twain - at least two or three songs

generally speaking, most "christmas hits", because they always come back to irritate you at the same time each and every year.

beatles' ob-la-di bo-la-da and hey jude are good picks as well... also yellow submarine... and living da vie da loca (ricky martin) actually used to annoy the fuck out of me at the time. i'd take just about every robbie williams song over that.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|