View Single Post
Old 09.30.2018, 06:13 PM   #22950
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
EARLY godard, but yes

more in the formal than ideological sense

yeah she wrote and directed ladybird

she also cowrote frances ha

but

she’s been writing & directing for longer than i first realized

thing about ladybird is it catapulted her from the indie underworld to indie royalty but she’s been paying her dues for a while

Yeah it feels right outta Masculin Feminin, but it's also very very funny at times. Totally has that slacker vibe. I was surprised by just how much I liked it. I've heard of The Squid and the Whale, but I'm unfamiliar with Baumbach otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I didn't know this existed. I really want to watch this. I was chatting online the other day and I brought up The Aristocrats documentary which I haven't seen in years, but Gilbert Gottfried has a great moment in it where he took part in a Friar's Club Roast, and it was one of if not the first post 9/11, where everyone was still touchy about what to find funny, and Goffried is at the podium and pulls out The Aristocrats joke and brings down the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha ha the aristocrats. YES.

does this cover his AFLAC downfall? was so sorry when i heard (ages ago)

This covers both the Aristocrats joke, and his Aflac fallout. Yes.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|