View Single Post
Old 09.15.2018, 05:08 PM   #599
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm guessing Rob meant the Lil Pump one. I dunno. I'm done with all these Lils. Lil Kim was the only one worth a shit. Rap went to fuck when the jeans got skinny.

Lil Wayne was bomb as fuck for a while. Bomb. As. Fuck.

But yeah. Too many “Lils” and too many “Bigs.”

I don’t even like Lil Pump. I just happen to think this song he mumbled on for a few bars is a fun ass song. I play the single on Apple Music and it just automatically replays it and I’m always like, “Oh, better change the tr... eh, nah I couldnhear this one more time.”

I think Rob is just too anti-Kanye and anti-Kendrick to understand how obscenely indebted Big Sean is to... well, honestly both.

Like, to use a grunge comparison, it would be like saying in 1093, “Dude, I hate Pearl Jam and Soundgarden but holy shit Candlebox and Stone Temple Pilots rock!”

Y’know.

I maintain that Rob has still never listened to any Kanye or Kendrick albums from start to finish. Can’t convince me otherwise.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|