View Single Post
Old 09.11.2018, 07:46 PM   #12763
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Did anyone here grab this one, uploaded on April 1, 2015? More details:

Quote:
Torrent: 523312
Title: Harmonia - 2009-01-12, East Brunswick Club, Victoria, Australia - reseed
Size: 349.69 MB
Category: Kraut Rock
Uploaded by: snaguu

Info hash: f39b5bf9a9a10db6e3de25f702d2444afcf5051c

Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an exact reseed of Jim Cooke's 2009 Harmonia, uploaded by request as Jim no longer has this file set. The original info file is repeated below, along with the original contrast clause. The other torrent mentioned there is also not currently on this tracker.

========================================
Harmonia (2nd Source)

12th January 2009

East Brunswick Club, East Brunswick. Victoria Australia

CONTRAST CLAUSE
This is a different recording to that which Cranking Amps uploaded earlier this year, which unfortunately is no longer on the tracker so I can give no further details.

Core Audio Binaurals > M-Audio Microtrack II > 8Gb SanDisk Ultra II Flashcard /24 bit/ 88.2 kHz / Wave files > Apple G4 iBook > Amadeus Pro > Track mark and resample to 16 bit and 44.1 kHz / Align on Sector Boundaries > Flac level 5

I recorded from a position in front of Cranking Amps, maybe 2 metres, and also in the centre. I was about 2 metres from the stage.

During the first piece, Harmonia started behind the curtain, hence audience noise, people didn't realise they had already started. Once the curtain was drawn the audience became very quiet.
There was some audience noise at the end, in particular, one interjection re the sound. This from a yobbo who pushed his way to the front through a quiet and receptive audience, only to find the sound wasn't to his liking, came and stood next to me proclaiming his distaste. I later asked him why he thought his behaviour was acceptable, to which he replied that he'd got there earlier too, but didn't want to hang round waiting. So I guess he thought he was entitled to push his way to the front.
All in all, an excellent recording of an excellent show.

I took a number of pictures and have included them in a cover.

Michael Rother - guitar, electronics
Hans-Joachim Roedelius - keyboard, electronics
Dieter Moebius - electronics

1 - 01 06:33
1 - 02 19:55
1 - 03 13:15
1 - 04 11:53
1 - 05 08:56
2 - 06 20:17
2 - 07 10:02
2 - 08 Calls for more 02:22
Encore
2 - 09 03:45
2 - 10 06:35

Uploaded to Dime by jimcooke on the 2nd November 2009

Not For Sale. Share Freely.

Do not "remaster" and repost. Seems to me a cheap way of getting points on the board without doing the hard yards. If there's nothing wrong with it, don't fuck with it! Buy yourself a recording rig and go and do it yourself!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stored the files on a data DVD; now I'm trying to copy them to an external hard drive, but track "2 - 06" is giving me all kinds of shit. If anyone has it and can upload that FLAC to WeTransfer, Mega.nz or wherever you feel like, it would be phenomenal. Thanks a million in advance.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|