View Single Post
Old 09.04.2018, 05:41 PM   #555
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
When a man and a woman love each other, sometimes the woman will suck the man's dick. Apparently it brings the man pleasure.

But "dick" can also mean "jerk."
And "suck" can mean "performs poorly"

Ok, I'm just messin'. I thought it worked, but whatever.

What I REALLY want to know is ultimately, what do you have against Em?

The homophobia? The misogyny? The fact that he blew up, but more deserving (and black) rappers were passed over? (All valid criticisms, btw)

You've made some points, but I think there's something else going on.

Yes, dicks get sucked, but do “dicks” of either kind and “sucking” of either kind actually have anything in common? One’s a noun, ones a verb, one’s a person or appendage, the other is an act or attribute. Not as clever as it sounds.

What I really have against Eminem is everything you said, and that I know a lot of hillbilly motherfuckers who think he’s the king of rap and always will be because they’re AC/DC fans and they’re also racists. He “drew a line” in the sand about politics about 20 years too late, but MOST OF ALL, he is *just so goddamn motherfucking boring.*

He was truly the Elvis of rap. Now rap’s has a Beatles and maybe even a Sex Pistols and people still sit and spin on Em’s dick for doing what he’s always done, only poorly and sadly.

He is uninteresting to the core.

Before Kendrick, it was easier to defend him because no rapper had really blown up who could spit like that. But in a post-Kendrick world, with all the great and terrible shit that’s come from hip-hop... what the hell does anyone need more blue suede shoes for?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|