View Single Post
Old 08.06.2018, 02:51 PM   #4419
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
I'm still trying to understand what the GOP did in 2010 with this redistribution thing. I keep hearing things like Dems need up to 7% more than GOP in popular vote to win.

(I think I'm a relatively smart person, but I still cannot come to grips with all of the details and nuances of USA elections.)

Well, paradoxically, for people like you and I, who live in more advanced societies, understanding more primitive ones can be a difficult thing. Sometimes. Other times it's just that they're corrupt and stupid.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|