View Single Post
Old 08.06.2018, 12:55 PM   #4412
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the problem is not whether or not the dotard is a scumbag: clearly he's been all along, besides being a hate-mongering racist.

but even if everything is proven beyond a reasonable doubt, who would do anything about it? that's the real problem.

first: the republican congress will not touch him. they're either terrified of him or chained in submission, but no balls to stand up to him except for a handful of people, one of which is dying of brain cancer.

second: as long as the economy appears to be going well, i am not sure that sufficient electoral districts are willing to change their congressional representation.

please note, i am not talking about popular vote or the public sentiment in major urban centers, or the people who collectively commiserate with john oliver. i'm talking about congressional districts as apportioned after the 2010 census.

that's the problem that need fixing: congress.

yes, trump could go out and murder 50 babies and congress would just sit idly by while agent orange blames obama, or hillary's emails.

so, congress.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|