View Single Post
Old 07.31.2018, 05:07 PM   #10446
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
This link is unrelated to discussion but i think its a nice piece, because it's about Griffin Park, home to my local team and the place where I have my first memory of attending a match, which is referenced here in the 1992 game against Swindon with Glenn Hoddle as manager.
The old place is going to be knocked down soon and a new, state of the art stadium is opening. It's the right time to do it for Brentford, responsible owners who have a sense of purpose and arent the types to sell it down the river like Coventry, Charlton or other unfortunate clubs.
I'll be sad to see the place go, but my friend who's been a season ticket holder for about 2 decades is positive.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/features/14131-...ith-simple-joy

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|