View Single Post
Old 07.04.2018, 09:00 AM   #10145
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you! Someone agrees!

I had an argument with a friend of mine. He was saying he's doing just fine and should be kept in the squad. My point was that the job he's meant to be doing-setting up goals and scoring he just absolutely isn't doing. The fact that he's not scored since 2015 for England is insane. Something isn't clicking for him and Rashford has shown he can score when he comes on.

All through this tournament I've been desperate for Sterling to score, in the the hope that once he gets rid of the albatross around his neck it'll fit into place for him. Alli looks a doubt anyway doesn't he? Suspect Loftus-Cheek will help bridge that gap between Henderson and the forwards. Unless that's the bollocks talking.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|