View Single Post
Old 06.25.2018, 04:57 PM   #230
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhb
Tropical F#ck Storm played in my town last night and I was blown away... which prompted me to grab their album which came out recently. It gets a teeeeeeny bit samey, but overall really really really good. The kind of album that makes you wonder what the hell you're doing with your music. This is them live on TV:

https://youtu.be/WU5NaEmpSAg

Dude, I LOVE YOU! Had zero idea there were more than one (i.e. yours truly) Tropical Fuck Storm fans here. On the other hand, if anyone digs The Drones, how could they possibly not pick up A Laughing Death In Meatspace AND the four singles that came before it.

When I "discovered" The Drones —late in the game, I confess— I had the same reaction you're describing: WHERE in ALL THAT IS FUCK was I when these masterworks were coming out! Wait Long By The River And The Bodies Of Your Enemies Will Float By has become one of my all-time favorite albums, hands down. Gareth Liddiard's Strange Tourist is a must as well... To everybody out there: GET EVERYTHING!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|