View Single Post
Old 05.09.2018, 06:13 PM   #194
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Ok. So you posted a song of his awhile ago. I listened. At first I thought you were trolling. He uses these really corny, shitty sounds, but just as I was ready to turn it off, I heard something that grabbed my ear and suggested a deeper intelligence at work. I've skimmed the album on Spotify, but haven't really had time to absorb it. I find it difficult to judge right away because there's stuff I don't like mixed with some intriguing work. Gimme some time.

I get your frustration. I don't think anyone listened to this, but it's great and made by a fundamentally decent person:

https://tantramoon.bandcamp.com/album/red-mother

EDIT: Just noticed which thread I was in. The link above was released in 2016. Disregard away.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|