View Single Post
Old 04.25.2018, 05:30 PM   #22465
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Re: Gospel/Pasolini - The fact that he Vatican claims that the director behind Salo made the greatest depiction of Jesus Christ’s life always blow my mind. Most films that depict religious stories are melodramatic and way over the top. I can’t wait to see how Pasolini’s very strange ‘realism’ handles this story. I love Pasolini. To me he is in his own league, it is very hard to compare him to anybody. His films taunt me in a certain way.

Re: Citizen Kane- It’s essential. Nothing to add and don’t want to gush about it to anyone who hasn’t seen it. I piss off a lot of ‘film buffs’ when I tell them I like How Green Was My Valley better (HGWMV won best picture in 1941 instead of Kane, which people are apparently still pissy about?).
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|