View Single Post
Old 04.17.2018, 10:41 AM   #3721
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Well aren't you ignorers special? Must make for sensible, flowing discussions.

if you want to listen to the demons of the possessed, it’s a free internet. they demand an audience! OR ELSE. maybe you ear will appease them. by all means have at it, on your own recognizance.

as for me, i follow uncle bill’s advice

Quote:
So......anything going on lately? Syria? Comey?

ah! world war 3 you mean... yeah i’m always ready for radioactive fallout

look, if the shit hits the fan, all i ask for is a swift vaporization. fuck this “surviving radioactive fallout” bullshit, and slow deaths. just saying. painless, not painless, just make it quick.

Quote:
I'm gonna get that Comey book. I know who I would buy a used car from if it came to Comey or Trump. I still don't know how Huckabee Sanders sleeps at night.

drunk with rage at the world, probably. her father is a preacher so she’s used to lies.

im not gonna give money to the fucker who did most to interfere with the election. his road to hell was paved with good intentions no fucking doubt...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|