View Single Post
Old 04.15.2018, 12:52 PM   #22429
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
DEADLY PREY (1987)

hilariously terrible movie i saw recomended by the av club. highly mst3k worthy! makes no fucking sense whatsoever but nonstop shit happening and you’ll laugh, cringe, and yeah you’ll get into it regardless, and cheer for the righteous kills. 0/5 or 5/5 depending on what you’re after. streamable on amazon.

THE COMMITMENTS (1991)

i had heard a lot about this since forever but first time i manage to see. super fun! a bit thin on story or whatever but that would miss the point— this is a cheerful musical after all, with a lot of laughs. would watch again. good times. on streaming netflix

now about to continue another bad movie recommended by the internet

SATURN 3

apparently a ripoff of a ripoff or something. will say it has some cool shots in the first minutes. now let’s see wtf is this about (not really a blu ray, it’s streamable on amazon).

so, saturn 3 (1980) features: farrah fawcett’s titties (lovely, really), kirk douglas’s wrinkled ass (he was in great shape for his age, but ughh), mad-scientist harvey keitel (dubbed), and a plot that reminds me of something but i don’t know what it is. the greatest merit was the visuals though (not just farrah fawcett’s titties, but the whole outer space & spaceship thing, and it was very very ably shot, like, great craft). my wife’s verdict: “this was a weird movie, but i liked it.” me too kinda, but i had a bit of computer games going at the same time.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|