View Single Post
Old 03.31.2018, 09:12 AM   #195
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
My meaning? I had five minutes to kill and felt like fucking around. IT'S FUNNY! I can't even explain why.

Chill homie and appreciate my handiwork.

I'm curious why he gets under your skin so much, though. Lots of people review stuff and I have absolutely no emotional reaction to any of it. Why does this guy bug you so much?

Also, I'm curious if you feel you get fucked with in a cruel way online a lot? I was really just gently teasing about your seeming obsession with the guy, and you didn't even recognize that. You took it as a much more hostile gesture than I intended. Have too many past experiences put you in perpetual defensive mode?

Yikes. Uh, I knew you were just teasing and I didn’t mean to give the impression I was (what’s that awful term people say? Oh yeah, “Butthurt.” Eww, I hate that) and my intention was simply to clap back lightly over something that’s obviously just a bit of friendly ribbing.

Maybe I’ve just been ultra stressed lately and that came out in my reply. Actually, I’ve definitelt been ultra stressed lately, so maybe that’s what it was.

I have actually had some unpleasant online experiences, but they were more of the sinister/stalky variety. Like, being emailed a picture of my girlfriend’s mother’s house by someone I don’t know. So, yeah, kinda. That’s why I keep things pretty impersonal. I’ll tell anecdotes and shit, and talk about my job, but never where I work or exact personal details. Just seen too much crazy in my way-more-25-but-less-than-45 years.

Anyway, no hard feelings bub. I just thought we were sparring a bit. I was trying to be funny, but my inner aggro must have seeped out.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|