View Single Post
Old 03.23.2018, 11:12 AM   #49459
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ok i’ll abbreviate my morning by not waiting for your response and unload both barrels so that i can get to work already and stop thinking about this shit.

you seem so culturally alienated that you can’t appreciate the treasures of latin american music unless your beloved david byrne puts them in a fucking hipster compilation or steals some beats, only then you can drink them from his asshole like some glorious ambrosia. the living image of underdevelopment: exporting raw materials and importing manufactured goods. or worse: there is good manufacturing: but you’d rather drink boone’s farm than the best chilean wine. sad.

lavoe and willie colon and blades have much better music and lyrics and singing chops than your shitty springsteen or the liz fucking phair in the blinking signature you wear like a signifier of your desperate yearnings of belonging to where you’re not.

and sure your rotolandia is far enough from any surviving blacks that you can claim you know nothing of afro-caribbean music, but it’s hilarious how many pretentious dumdums look down on those roots and then claim to ‘love jazz’. oh how you love jazz because the name made it into the english language and it’s therefore now “the other” you wish to become, not the self you hate.

Tu amor es un periódico de ayer
Que nadie más procura ya leer
Sensacional cuando salió en la madrugada
A medio día ya noticia confirmada
Y en la tarde materia olvidada
Tu amor es un periódico de ayer
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|