View Single Post
Old 03.18.2018, 11:41 AM   #9002
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yeah i started watching mid/late season so i don’t have all the info. but— i just saw juve v. spurs the other day, and the way they shut them down in the 2nd half was amazing. and madrid is madrid is madrid. are they ever BAD? whatever streak they may be going through, either of these 2 teams can out of nowhere neutralize and crush their opponents. it’s what they do. their aging stars are still stars for a reason.

e.g. i couldn’t stop laughing the other day when the commentator was talking about how spurs was exploiting chiellini’s old age and slowed pace ha ha ha ha. according to him spurs was running rampant. yeah good luck getting past that human wall, in the end.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|