View Single Post
Old 02.21.2018, 12:16 PM   #8923
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Chelsea were the better team IMO, but threw away the win through a silly mistake. Barcelona weren't impressive at all - especially given that Chelsea aren't exactly in top form this season, either.
the little bit of commentary i read about it mentioned a “defensive masterclass” by conte, or something along those lines. not sure as i didn’t see it personally.

today i’m only slightly interested in the man u-sevilla. it’s in the middle of the workday so i should watch it with the corner of my eye while i catch up on a ton of paperwork.

the (minor) attraction for me is sevilla itself who won the europa league so many times recently and i think finally make the champions. so i’m slightly curious. not sure what to expect of man u now that mkhitarian is in liverpool. what is that team about these days?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|