View Single Post
Old 01.08.2018, 09:31 AM   #14
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I like the durability and cheapness and of cassettes, and I like being able to rerecord over them. And they also take up less space in my tiny flat. I never stopped using them and am glad they have been making a come back. Records are too expensive nowadays and are I find the new wave of vinyl fetishism by people who never bought a record before 2013 to be pretty irksome.
Bloodspattered vinyl! 468GSM! Heavy weight letter pressed card sleeve! Screen printed by hand! Mastered by that Rashad Becker guy in Berlin! Exclusive Collectors Edition Game of Thrones Soundtrack LP!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|