View Single Post
Old 01.06.2018, 10:49 PM   #13
d.sound
bad moon rising

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
i don't buy tapes unless it's the only format for the release, which is often these days. the kids do not buy cds which is annoying because most of my albums sound better on that format. but the tapes sell, so w/e. i guess it's the obsolete format "cool factor".

i'm down to just a tape player in my car. i was immediately reminded of why they suck. if you want to hear a specific song, forget about it. minutes of silence while you rewind. that hiss. people like it. it makes me go deaf. dolby is shit. it cuts off the high end way too much. dubbing is a chore. i often get the volume balance wrong. clipping from too loud or too much hiss from too quiet. sometimes left and right channels are off balance.

bring back more dead formats! 8 tracks! reel to reels! minidiscs!

http://seatone.bandcamp.com
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|