View Single Post
Old 01.06.2018, 06:40 PM   #12
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I liked Arrington back when he was playing in Old Time Relijun, but not a lot since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
It was former SYG member Dead-Air who introduced me to Arrington and Old Tim Relijun. I’m more a fan of his OTR days, but I have been enjoying the randomness of his saxophone blast.

Performing LIVE tonight on Hollow Earth Studio starting at 10:00 PM Central, 8PM PST:

PEG
Zen Mother
Bad Luck
Arrington de Dionyso & Ben Bennet......I’ll be listening for those saxophone blast whileist at work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Even though I came up at the height of the cassette era, I have very little Nostalgia or love for the format. However, it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to put a tape deck back in my stereo system because so many groups doing the kind of music that I like seem to be putting their stuff out exclusively on cassette. I do think they're more durable than CDRs at least. And they take somewhat more commitment to make. I also have to admit that I'm considering putting out my own stuff on cassette in addition to LP so that I will have something cheaper to offer people on a budget or people who simply prefer the medium.

I lost both of my Thunderbolt Pagoda LP’s in the flood, so the opportunity to one day have them on cassette is welcomed news! In the meantime: Second Ascension

......believe the Savage Clone mixtape I’ve had for close to ten years survived the flood.

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|