View Single Post
Old 01.05.2018, 06:50 AM   #8
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Even though I came up at the height of the cassette era, I have very little Nostalgia or love for the format. However, it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to put a tape deck back in my stereo system because so many groups doing the kind of music that I like seem to be putting their stuff out exclusively on cassette. I do think they're more durable than CDRs at least. And they take somewhat more commitment to make. I also have to admit that I'm considering putting out my own stuff on cassette in addition to LP so that I will have something cheaper to offer people on a budget or people who simply prefer the medium.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|