View Single Post
Old 12.27.2017, 01:38 AM   #11
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
To further this discussion and not hijack the “most anticipated 2018” thread, I figured it best to post my reply here.

Escape From Noise is one Negativeland release I can stomach in longer doses.

Since starting this thread, Vicki Bennett, of, People Like Us, who host, DO/DIY On WFMU tells a story about her meeting, Mark Hosler.

In the late 80’s, Vicki was living in, Brighton and there was a knock at her door. Mark Hosler, who was on holiday, asked a hippie in town where the “weird music people” lived. Mark was looking for the person who had sampled one of his bands (Negativland) songs......that person was, Genesis P-Orridge. Vicki invited Mark in, he stayed for dinner and before leaving, Mark gives Vicki his new cassette: Eascape From Noise

A few years later, Vicki Bennett met, Don Joyce and would appear / make contributions over the telephone from Brighton, England, LIVE as the radio show was airing: Baby Makes Three is a brief glimpse into one of Don’s shows.

Genesis Breyer P-Orridge Diagnosed With Leukemia

cool story!
oh, so it is her who host do/diy on wfmu.
cheers for the links!

radio is a magik.

I will delve more into it.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|