View Single Post
Old 12.12.2017, 06:04 AM   #21879
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
o man! i haven’t seen that in ages. victory through defeat, or something. i might rewatch— it’s the season! ha ha ha.

i used to be nuts about the pillow book mostly due to a massive crush on vivian wu, but i don’t know how i’d feel about it today.

zoo i watched recently, and thought it great though.

and 26 bathrooms is one of my favorite short films.

but i hated the belly of an architect when i saw it. that one was also ages ago. i felt the author was unfair to his character. but i’d have to look at it again and see what’s what.

I don't know why but I sort of stopped watching him after Cook. Prosporo's Books, Baby of Macon, Pillow Book didn't really appeal to me and I just sort of ignored him from the 90s onwards, re watching the older ones I liked but nothing new. He's popular in France and think that's where most of his funding is from now. He seems to have disappeared off the map in Britain though, despite being as prolific now as he's ever been. Have you seen The Draughtsman's Contract? I can see you liking that.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|