View Single Post
Old 12.01.2017, 09:01 PM   #905
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
I'd like to think that Kanye is in a good place right now. He's been away from the spotlight, allegedly pursuing his passion in music.

His fans want him to keep making music forever.

Me... I think he should avoid breaking what will go down as the best uninterrupted win streak in pop history. Maybe one more classic. Then “retire” and only produce.

That way, his fans will always have Kanye productions to look forward to, and his win streak will never be tarnished.

(Some of his albums are still too ahead of their time to be fully appreciated, like Yeezus and TLOP, but mark my words... he’s going to be a reference point for all artists to follow.)

In this new season of American Horror Story, the main character (evil cult leader who was in X-Men Days I’d Futire Past and will someday play Kurt Cobain in a movie) does a little montage of famous cult leaders from history.

When he gets to Jim Jones, the guy who convinced his entire “congregation” to drink poison Kool aid, he says, “all these other guys were great, but THE KANYE OF CUKT LEADERS WAS JIM JONES.”

Little references like that. Usually reserved for the Beatles and Elvis. Kanye is a living legend. And even dumbass AHS viewers know that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|