View Single Post
Old 12.01.2017, 11:35 AM   #901
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
This and TLOP are at the top of my wishlist.

I would probably pay $50 for a CD of TLOP, with a bonus disc of extra material like the demos and outtakes and early versions of songs and tracks that didn’t make it.

I’d pay a cool $100 for a three disc set with TLOP, a bonus disc and a concert film from the Saint Pablo tour. Goddammit... in a heartbeat.

Remember that “Life of Paul” thing I sent you? Well that’s not legit. Some skilled fans are tracking down TLOP samples and making remixes and passing them off as leaks of alternate versions of the album. It’s pretty easy to spot (if they include “I Feel Like That,” which is so rough you KNOW Kanye would never put it on an album), but a lot of people believe it.

I don’t think he realizes how much marketing leverage he lost by never releasing a CD version of the album. He missed out on a ton of sales, and people are playing fast and loose with the album, torrenting out whack versions that aren’t Kanye-approved.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|