View Single Post
Old 11.29.2017, 10:29 PM   #877
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
The Lil Peep thing is absolutely stupid. No idea how someone can be deemed cutting edge when it sounds just like everything else. The whole emo + hip hop thing is not genius or trailblazing. 808s & Heartbreak is emo + hip hop and that was almost a decade ago.

Yeah it’s sad when someone so young dies but I’ve met a lot of people like Peep. I grew up in Florida where it’s cool and “romantic” to do pills and be sad. It is not cool and should not be rewarded. I almost guarantee that if half the people who have been eulogizing met the kid they’d think he was a scumbag

I listened to good kid mad city yesterday. I’m still shocked something like that got so popular. I’m with Rob a bit - sometimes i just want to bump something nasty sounding. Who am i to judge what people say in their music. But a lot of trap stuff doesn’t try to be anything than what it is. It makes me sick when shit like lil Peep gets lauded as some grand artistic statement.

What happened to Lil B?
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|