View Single Post
Old 11.18.2017, 12:20 PM   #3
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I have a friend who’s an AC/DC obsessive, and insists that Malcom Young was in fact a superior guitarist to Angus, and that he’s the one who actually played some of their most beloved riffs on record. I don’t know a thing about it, but I guess I’ll believe him unless corrected.

I’ve definitely not an AC/DC fan, and I’m not usually the guy to talk to about heavy metal or classic rock in general unless it’s weird stuff, but I’m still saddened by this.

RIP.

Very sad that it was dementia-related. Can’t imagine many more painful ways to go, for the individual and those around him. Very sad indeed.

“Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)” is a legitimately bonkers song, and I admire the balls on anyone who can fit caveman grunting onto a record and not have it turn into a complete embarrassment. So I’ll listen to that today in honor of Mr. Young.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|