View Single Post
Old 11.13.2017, 09:46 AM   #21781
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
he could have been molly ringwald’s loser dad too xD

but no, look, danny devito became a star already in the 80s. i mean the whole new hollywood business was built on people who didn’t look that glamorous. joe pesci owning goodfellas.

but yeah i could imagine him in the 90s working with jim jarmusch or van zant or someone like that.

anyway i watched a movie that i’d rather not name in view of the dom’s recent events but it invoved a cat named “church” which probably everyone already knew but not me. first time i saw it! involuntarily campy perhaps, but i liked it, and the ramones soundtrack made me laugh.

started also watching the stoning of soraya m. which is a proper tragedy and you know it from the title— watched only the first hour. why this happened is this: it was obvious from the start what would happen. so then i watched the plot inexorably unfold. soraya is abused, exploited, frame, then she gets hit the mob the first time. i stopped right there. then i read that the actual stoning would take 20 minutes of film time, and with another hour to go, i decided to not continue. i’m already a misanthropist, i don’t need any more excuses to hate humanity. people suck.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|