View Single Post
Old 11.07.2017, 09:59 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
by “illegitimate” they mean “i do not like it and i’m spoiled because i’m used to getting my way always and denial is the longest river in africa.” it’s a tantrum.

the orange fucker won. he really won. it was a weird cosmic alignment but it was as far as we can tell a legitimate election—his demagoguery speaking to white working class discontent on one end, hilary’s vapid anticharisma on the other, the russians buying facebook ads but that’s neither here nor there, and blam, it happened, he got elected, and now he grabs america by the pussy.

shocking, sure, but some people have a problem with reality on a regular basis—imagine the cognitive dissonance when things go really against them. they’ve flipped out, and their demonstration is just a source of psychological comfort—people seeking the company of others who share the same alternate reality.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|