View Single Post
Old 10.31.2017, 12:55 PM   #6
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

as for hardware: i used to have a roku back in ancient times but no more (since i have bad internet and streaming doesn’t work here.) also had the tv/blu-ray player apps. so now we just take the phone to “town”, offline stuff there and hook it up to the tv at home with an hdmi adapter.

This has my attention. Guess the same process would work if you used an iPad instead of your phone?

In the YouTubeTV commercials, it appears you can save YouTube content within the YouTube app to watch at anytime while offline? This would be great for me at work.

I didn’t realize AmazonTV was just a benefit of Amazon Prime. I must be the only person without a Amazon Account.

Is anyone rolling with just a Digital Antenna? Do you have a DVR connected to it?

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|