I enjoyed listened through the songs
- they were compelling enough so I wanted to hear the next one
- Attic Is Flooding/Too Much could make a fine 45
- when Porter sings, it reminds me of the Young Marble Giants on some songs - which I liked at any rate
- I like the electric guitar sound on these recordings
- for basement recordings there are some [good]things going on that don't sound like my basement recordings in the 80's...
- honestly, I didn't care for Somethings, maybe it needs more instrumental time and space where it has too much vocals all too quickly - but there is a groove in there!
Thanks. I clicked through to the bandcamp site