View Single Post
Old 10.23.2017, 04:57 PM   #21720
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

Hellraiser II: Hellbound actually holds up pretty goddamn well too. They both just have obscenely low RT and Metacritic scores (why?), but Hellraiser II was the one I preferred last time I watched them both. Shit gets weird as fuck, and the hell is actualt a fairly convincing one.

Now, after that the Hellraiser movies entered into a never-ending war to put-shitty each other. I can’t even begin to tell you how much Hellraiser III fucked me up. It was SOO BAD. With grunge music! And then Hellraiser IV took us into deep space AND the 1700s for a shit salad that was EVEN WORSE.

But those first two movies will live in forever. Good fucking shit.

I absolutely ADORE Hellbound: Hellraiser II. It's just so fucking weird I love it (Phantasm is the only other movie I can think of that is as insane as this, and I love it too). I gave it 5 stars out of 5
I think Hellraiser 3 was okay but I honestly haven't watched any of the movies beyond that. Maybe I should do that some day.