View Single Post
Old 10.17.2017, 01:50 PM   #21670
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Am I the only one that thinks Blade Runner OG looked amazing, but was like 85% BORING FUCKING SHIT? The last 20 mins are great, but oh my fuck is it just a dull fucking movie for the most part. I get it's importance, and I have seen it countless times, but everytime I think, this movie is duller than 2010...

Also, the book Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep SUCKS. In fact, everything I have ever read by william gibson SUCKS. Fucking boring ass writer. deadly dull. I think people overvalue BladeRunner because it was so different visually.
i’ve never been able to finish the book but it was written by philip dick. he was a sloppy writer though, often worked on amphetamines to get paid quickly.

did like his ubik. did not like the tv version of man in the high castle.

gibson however is addictive and have read most of his stuff (not all i admit).

anyway, generally speaking to all the rest you say—no
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|