View Single Post
Old 10.13.2017, 08:39 AM   #1963
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My wife asked me about the people mentioning multiple shooters on the ground in Vegas. Think about it this way. You have ten thousand red-blooded 'murican country music fans, enjoying a outdoor concert. There are bound to be at the least (extremely conservatively guessing), 100 people in that crowd who showed up armed, whether with concealed carry license or not. If a mass of people start feeling/seeing bullets flying around them and shit, you don;t think that at l;east 4 or 5 f those armed and likely inebriated patrons did not start shooting at whatever they thought was shooting at them? It seems much more plausible than thinkng it was all a pre-planned massacre with multiple shooters arranged throughout. There was no way for any "team:" of shooters on ground to NOT be in the line of fire of Paddock shooting from high vantage point. that would be a stupid stupid plan.