View Single Post
Old 10.06.2017, 11:01 AM   #5
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Doyle
What's she doing with stuff in Playboy when she makes a big deal out of being a feminist?

Playboy is a little trickier than that. You know how therems that running gag about ďI read it for the articles!Ē? Well, people actually do. Or have. I personally havenít with the actual magazine, but I have a book of Playboy interviews with John Lennon and Yoko Ono, for instance. Itís avtaully quite good. Iím not an expert on anything about the mag, but I know that itís had a reputation for having pretty cool political and arts & cultural features and interviews over the years.

Also, in 2017, Playboy is rather feminist. The models can make a ton of money without having to stick cucumbers up their asses or do anything other than show their tits ó if they want to. Itís not Hustler. Itís not, yíknow, the internet. Pretty chill relatively speaking.

Also yeah, Hef died.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|