View Single Post
Old 09.29.2017, 11:13 PM   #3158
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Thanks for the thoughtful reply to the things I said.

You're right, I could and probably should have tried to be articulate and explain my position at length, but —just like you're feeling now— I couldn't muster the energy to do so once again (I've talked about this here in the past). Instead, I decided to have a little fun with it. (As Thomas Haden Church tells Paul Giamatti in Sideways, "Remember FUN?"). And I had to seize the chance to use that Greg House gif! Kanye shades with "Fight The Power" coming from the boombox don't really mix though, but hey, the gif is silent.

I gotta say, "I choose to believe in a fantasy" is one of the biggest oxymorons I've read in my LIFE. But lookit, man, nevermind, really. You remembered the "Heroes" <-> The Best Day connecsh and that's all that matters to me now. That and Molly Parker. Good GOD what a woman...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|