View Single Post
Old 09.29.2017, 07:23 PM   #3154
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
michael moore was on democracy now today talking about how "we have to get rid of trump" this year, and swearing that he's gonna get us into a war, and to be ready

I love Michael, but see, the thing is we'd have to get rid of this whole administration. As you have pointed out before, Mike Pence could be even worse — we wouldn't have to endure a psychotic circus every day, but by now we'd have Ryancare as the law of the land because Pence would actually work with those fuckers in Congress instead of engaging in a pissing contest with them every other day. So I guess I'm saying... Let Trump Be Trump?

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|