View Single Post
Old 09.13.2017, 02:31 PM   #753
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I feel the same way about the hip hop establishment media insulting the new acts just because they are young, do not give a fuck about past acts, and look different than what they expect a rapper to be like.

the dipshits from Hot 97 treated Lil Yachty like he was fucking Milli Vanilli, like a fucking JOKE, even though he has been putting our great tunes repeatedly, and is just as "juvenile" as any 19-20 year old rapper from the past 35 years. Have these assholes never heard Slick Rick's Lick The Balls?????

They don't know history. they want all rappers to act the same, look the same, sound the same. fucking LOSERS all.

The exact same type of dismissal shit was being said about Lil Wayne 15 years ago (too weird, too ghetto, too wild, too crass), and about Tribe Called Quest (faggots, hippies, wanna be jazzbos, etc.) 30 years ago.

Long Live Lil Boat.