View Single Post
Old 09.04.2017, 06:46 PM   #1694
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I know the "diversion" line and it drives me crazy too!
I think it's somewhat famously stupid even. At least among nerdier circles. I'm not actually that big of a nerd (I know it seems that way, but trust me, by comparison, I'm like a 3.5 out of 10, tops), but I'm pretty sure I've seen it in meme-form.

Ilduclo, do you work for a magazine?
no! ilducio is a geologist by training (science!) who works/worked in construction projects (facts are important or the building crumbles!)

i said "that magazine" because the other day i was watching the new yorker show on amazon and they showed the fact-checkers at work. i meant it as an image of journalism at work, not to imply that ilducio was a journalist, because i was saying this wasn't a documentary etc.

anyway, he reads a lot of nonfiction too. me i prefer the fantastic genre in general. i hate reality, but it's the only place where i can get a good steak.

--

since i just finished marco polo (nude kungfu rules all), it would be good timing to get into another "serious" show. looking more for epic/war shit right now so i have shaka zulu lined up right now but maybe i could skip for a test.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|