View Single Post
Old 08.31.2017, 08:32 PM   #40432
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I was raised Catholic too. I'm confessing to you. Who went to jail or worse for confession?

Anyway.. you're making me want to edit my comments now. Hmm.

ETA: I edited my comment. You freaked me out.
good! never trust the internet. it's mostly a bunch of dicks. they're your friend one day and the next one they wanna put a pitchfork up your ass.

priests in history have been pressure to break the... what's it called... confessional seal? something. and when they resisted...

see here, quick google: http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/ne...fession-44847/

anyway, i'm not a priest and i've made no vows. but since i know nothing (i averted my eyes and put on auto-erase, like when people tell me their passwords i go laaaalaaalaaaalaaaaimforgettingthisnext, the same) you don't have to worry about me.

so, re: "sharing" like a 12-stepper, i know it's supposed to be therapeutic and all, so im not saying you're a terrible man for writing down your confessions in a public forum, but im just saying... only give your secrets to those you trust. they're not for everyone to examine, in spite of what jerry springer made the culture believe.

i keep a lot of secrets in my head, mine and other people's. mine are mine, and the other people's aren't mine to share so they don't leave this vault. they were given to me alone and i honor that.

okay but here a funny story: one time i was fucking this guy's wife and the guy showed up unexpected and i came out in my shorts and i was fucking nervous cuz i knew where he kept the shotguns. then i witnessed the weirdest marriage discussion i've ever witnessed. but im not fucking saying because that's not my story, i was just in the middle, not believing my eyes and ears.

for many years i wanted to be a writer but i'm never gonna be a writer, i know. i just hate to gossip/ spill the beans/ "share". cuz most people... are jackals ha ha ha. and they will eat your soul. but seriously. even non-jackals will turn into jackals when prompted. a nice bunch of people will turn into a jackal horde at the drop of a hat. yes, like your batman movie. i have little faith in the human species. fucking apes! anyway... best luck with all that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|