View Single Post
Old 08.28.2017, 10:02 AM   #2934
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i still remember when the Great Prophet Habte would be here claiming with absolute certainty that El Trumpo could not be elected in America

absolute certainty is a strange thing!

Absolute certainty may be the most dangerous force in the world. Not only that, but if you're absolutely certain about anything, you're more likely to be totally fucking wrong.

It's not just Habte. Absolute certainty has reached pandemic proportions in the world. Extremism is not just for extremists anymore. It's for anyone with an opinion. I think this is why I have such a hard time finding anyone to talk to about this shit. Everyone is either (figuratively) jet black or porcelain white. They're either screaming about how "un-American" the "mainstream media" is, and laughing at every negative thing they read about Orange Dumpface, ("hahah, nice try Soros! Better luck next time! Wake up SHEEPLE! Lololol!!") or they're championing violence against racists and destruction of public property (because that's what adults do when they're upset... punch people and destroy things).

To quote Margaret Atwood: "I wish I was ignorant, so I wouldn't know how ignorant I am."
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|