View Single Post
Old 08.22.2017, 06:04 PM   #2915
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I call bullshit - you're making it up. I did a quick google for "WOMAN'S HOUSE SPRAYPAINTED WITH SWASTIKAS" and there are pages of hits but nothing in the past week. Where is the police report for this event?

I did see dozens of incidents like this over the past years. It really isn't that significant. I saw several links where the "victims" actually did the spray painting themselves for attention!

Meanwhile, most of you are all being involuntarily mass medicated with deadly flouride...hell even Israel has stopped adding flouride to its water...but the "resistance" (that is Orwellian language) has nothing to say about that. They poison us evenly rich and poor and all colors.

Yeah and Vice President Kevin Spacey pushed Kate Mara in front of a subway train.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|